Our group has an active participation in different types of research activities, from organizing workshops to talks. In this page we group some of them:
- Dr. Marc Dorigo "Introduction to Swarm Intelligence" 2017.
- CFP IJCNN 2017 Workshop on 'Developmental Plasticity and Evolutionary Robotics', Anchorage, May 19, 2017 (Half day)
- Master class in HRI 2017, to impart a half-a-day workshop called "Robust Motion Detection and Tracking for Human-Robot Interaction".
- IARP/EURON RISE08 International Worrkshop on Robotics for Risky Interventions and Surveillance of the Environment, Benicasim, Spain, January 2008.
- IWINAC 2007 Workshop on Robotics and Neuroscience, La Manga del Mar Menor, Murcia (Spain), June 18-21, 2007.
- International Online Course on Visual Servoing Techniques IOCoViST 2005.
- Tutorial in Robotics and Neuroscience, half-day introductory tutorial in conjunction with IROS 2005.
- Workshop on Robotics and Neurobiology (IWINAC2005), June, 2005.
- SOCRATES-ERASMUS interchanges:
|Mini-robotics course in Clermont-Ferrand, February 2005.|
|Mini-robotics course in Kavala (Greece), March 2004.|
|Mini-robotics course in Clermont-Ferrand, February 2004.|
|Mini-robotics course in Clermont-Ferrand, June 2003.|
|Mini-robotics course in Clermont-Ferrand, April 2002.|