The Robonova-1 Robot is a humanoid robot that can be used by educators, students, and robot hobbyist. This robot has the capability of running, walking, flipping, doing cartwheels, and much more.
Robonova-1 stands 12” high, and is controlled with 16 powerful HSR-8498 HB digital servos built specifically for the Robonova-1 by Hitec. Other specifications include, a Karbonite gear train, over-voltage current protection, and “setpin” appendages for easy assembly.
Completely customizable, the Robonova-1 can be used with optional devices such as, speech synthesis modules, R/C transmitters and receivers, and Bluetooth.
- MR-3024 Micro controller board for 24 servos
- Sixteen digital HSR-8498HB servos
- Re-chargeable NiMH battery and charger
- Robo Basic programming software and manual
- PC Serial port programming interface cable
- Remocon IR controller